Embrace Pet Insurance offers a comprehensive coverage plus a reward program. Their popular Healthy Pet Deductible with a diminishing deductible feature is included with every policy.
Embrace Policy Information
The payout amount varies depending on your actual vet bill. Depending on the plan of your choice, you will have a co-pay of 10% to 30% after your deductible. This is a flexible option that allows you to save on insurance premiums.
From $13 to $100, depending on which coverage you choose. Get a Free Quote here.
Deductibles range from $100 to $1,000 thus giving you more control.
Annual payout limits as follows: $2,000, $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000.
- They accept pets 6 weeks and older.
- If you have pets over 14, they are eligible for accident-only coverage.
- Once covered, your pets will remain insured regardless of age.
For illness claims there is a waiting period of fourteen days, otherwise, your coverage typically starts after 48 hours for accidents.
- Pre-existing conditions.
- Their main plan covers alternative therapy like chiropractic, acupuncture or homeopathic if provided by a licensed veterinarian.
- Addons for wellness and prescriptions are available at extra cost.
- Congenital and hereditary conditions may be covered as long as they are not diagnosed before your policy enters into effect.
Want to know more about pet insurance costs and requirements? visit this page.